All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis text examines three key moments in the developing theology of the church s holiness and sinfulness in the twentieth century: the- ressourcement- movement of the 1930s to the 1950s, the Second Vatican Council (1962 65), and the pontificate of John Paul II (1978 2005).
- Author BiographySister Jeanmarie Gribaudo, a Sister of St. Joseph of Boston, holds a doctorate of sacred theology from Boston College. She has extensive experience working with young people, having served for over ten years as Mayor Thomas Menino's youth advisor. She has worked in higher education administration and has taught courses at Stonehill College, Fairfield University, and Sacred Heart University. Currently, she is an adjunct faculty member at Merrimack College in North Andover and serves as a reviewer of catechetical texts for the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops.
- Author(s)Jeanmarie Gribaudo
- PublisherLiturgical Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2015
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationCollegeville, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiturgical Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width137 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.