All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHuman chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) is produced during pregnancy by the embyro. This book describes the detailed biology, clinical chemistry, and clinical perspectives of hCG and associated molecules and examines hCG, hyperglycosylated hCG and hCG free ss-subunit, 3 separate and independent molecules with totally sovereign physiological functions.
- Author BiographyDr. Cole has served on the journal editorial board from 1994-2001 as the Editor of Trophoblast Disease Update . He has written more than 100 articles on hCG structure, physiology and immunoassay and on clinical applications of hCG or hCG-related molecules. He has a 1.17 FWCI in the Medicine category of SciVal where he has published throughout the various disciplines and maintains an average of 12.6 citations per article from 2009-2014. He has experience with international, single, and institutional collaboration. Awards and recognition for Dr. Cole include the Institute for Anticancer Research, Biannual Prize for best research; American Association for Clinical Chemistry, Most Outstanding Research Contributor to Clinical Chemistry Prize; Gynecology Oncology, Outstanding Speaker Award; and International Society for Study of Trophoblastic Disease, Gold Medal for most outstanding research.
- Author(s)Larry Cole,Laurence Cole
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication06/09/2010
- GenreMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Out-of-print date08/04/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight830 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £32.12Trending at £34.11
- £14.70Trending at £15.90
- £20.87Trending at £24.15
- £23.91Trending at £29.88
- £11.70Trending at £14.59
- £10.97Trending at £14.90
- £10.94Trending at £11.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.