CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.66Trending at £8.81
- £8.93Trending at £9.54
- £7.33Trending at £9.97
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £7.27Trending at £8.34
- £17.11Trending at £21.98
- £12.06Trending at £12.25
About this product
- DescriptionJudith Wright (1915-2000) is one of Australia's best loved, and essential, poets, devoted to place, responsive to landscape and to the violence done to the land and its inhabitants.
- Author BiographyJudith Wright (1915 - 2000) was an Australian poet, environmentalist and campaigner for human, especially Aboriginal, rights. Born in Armidale, New South Wales, she published many collections of poems and books of prose, including The Generations of Men, Preoccupations in Australian Poetry and Born of the Conquerors. Her Collected Poems (1994) and A Human Pattern: Selected Poems (1992) were published by Carcanet Press.
- Author(s)Judith Wright
- PublisherCarcanet Press Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/2010
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarcanet Press Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJohn Kinsella
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.