All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.14
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £8.72Trending at £10.98
- £30.68Trending at £41.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a collection of literary essays written by faculty members of Xi'an International Studies University, China with a Chinese perspective on Western literary works, which is normally not found in the scholarship in the West, and with a feministic stance as most of the contributors are female.
- Author BiographyXiao-ming Yang received his MA in linguistics from Nottingham University in England and Ph. D in English from Bowling Green State University. He has taught literature, linguistics and composition at Xi'an International Studies University, Bowling Green State and Ocean County College in New Jersey. He is currently a professor of English at Ocean County College.
- Author(s)Xiao-Ming Yang
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication03/08/2009
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight227 g
- Width154 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.