All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.41Trending at £24.11
- £27.00Trending at £39.83
- £22.86Trending at £23.36
- £24.31Trending at £34.88
- £24.47Trending at £36.88
- £17.32Trending at £17.95
- £11.79Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionOn December 26, 2004, giant tsunami waves destroyed communities around the Indian Ocean, from Indonesia to Kenya. This work offers a reinterpretation of how culture developed and history was made at the height of the British raj.
- Author BiographySugata Bose is Gardiner Professor of History, Harvard University.
- Author(s)Sugata Bose
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication03/04/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note22 halftones, 1 map
- Weight386 g
- Width132 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.