All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published: [New York]: Winchester Press, .
- Author BiographyGene Hill was the author of many beloved hunting books, as well as his legendary monthly columns. During World War II he served Okinawa. A graduate of Harvard, Hill worked as a copywriter for several Madison Avenue advertising agencies, including J. Walter Thompson, before getting his start as a writer. Hill began by moonlighting as an outdoors columnist for Guns & Ammo and Sports Afield. In 1977, he left Madison Avenue to become a columnist full-time. He was the associate editor at Field & Stream, where he also wrote the monthly column, Hill Country. Hill also wrote more than a dozen books detailing his hunting experiences. He died in 1997.
- Author(s)Gene Hill
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication21/07/2015
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note80 B&W illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Illustrator(s)Milton C. Weiler
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £13.99Trending at £16.84
- £12.99Trending at £16.99
- £7.99Trending at £11.48
- £6.95Trending at £12.98
- £5.80Trending at £7.14
- £20.41Trending at £25.77
- £9.95Trending at £16.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.