Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionAs many can attest, the prevalence of sexual imagery has increased in modern society over the past half century. In this timely new study, Kenneth Kammeyer traces the historical development of sexual imagery in America and society's preoccupation with it, all within a firm theoretical and sociological framework.
- Author BiographyKenneth C.W. Kammeyer is currently Professor Emeritus at the University of Maryland, College Park, where he has chaired the Sociology Department. He has authored, co-authored, and edited books on marriage and family, gender roles, and population. His publications have appeared in major sociological publications including the American Sociological Review, Sociological Quarterly, and Journal of Marriage and the Family, among others.
- Author(s)Kenneth C. W. Kammeyer
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/12/2013
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight359 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.