All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.50Trending at £10.72
- £25.51Trending at £37.24
- £13.28Trending at £14.40
- £8.50Trending at £10.50
- £19.20Trending at £29.96
- £9.66Trending at £14.94
- £11.79Trending at £16.96
About this product
- DescriptionRevises the conventional view that the Jewish experience in medieval Spain - over the century before the expulsion of 1492 - was one of despair, persecution, and decline. Focusing on the town of Morvedre in the kingdom of Valencia, this title shows how and why Morvedre's Jewish community revived and flourished in the wake of the violence of 1391.
- Author BiographyMark D. Meyerson is Associate Professor in the Department of History and Centre for Medieval Studies at the University of Toronto. He is the author of The Muslims of Valencia in the Age of Fernando and Isabel.
- PrizesRunner-up for National Jewish Book Award for Jewish History 2005.
- Author(s)Mark D. Meyerson
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication04/01/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleJews, Christians and Muslims from the Ancient to the Modern World
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note7 halftones. 3 maps.
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.