All listings for this product
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £65.23Trending at £129.99
- £14.18Trending at £15.95
- £10.84Trending at £11.82
- £13.51Trending at £15.64
- £24.68Trending at £35.99
- £17.99Trending at £22.83
- £6.10Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionWith a discernment of the American character that recalls Alexis de Tocqueville, this riveting account of the author's 8,500-mile bicycle journey around the United States offers a unique firsthand perspective on how Latino immigrants are changing the face of our country.
- Author BiographyLouis G. Mendoza is Associate Vice Provost in the Office for Equity and Diversity at the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, where he is also Chair and Associate Professor in the Department of Chicano Studies. He is coeditor of Crossing Into America: The New Literature of Immigration and author of Historia: The Literary Making of Chicana and Chicano History.
- Author(s)Louis Gerard Mendoza
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication06/09/2012
- GenreTravel Writing
- Series TitleThe William and Bettye Nowlin Series in Art, History, and Culture of the Western Hemisphere
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note68 b&w photos, 4 maps
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.