CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fantasy
Save on Fantasy
- £34.00Trending at £47.48
- £18.56Trending at £22.03
- £4.70Trending at £8.98
- £12.63Trending at £16.55
- £5.95Trending at £6.98
- £4.79Trending at £5.39
- £8.03Trending at £8.63
About this product
- DescriptionAt the beginning of the twenty-first century, Earth is effectively a corporate technocracy, with businesses using advances in science to improve life on the planet. Seeking other planets habitable for the human population, the spaceship Callisto, powered by an antigravitational force known as apergy, embarks on momentous tour of the solar system.
- Author BiographyJohn Jacob Astor (1864-1912) was one of the wealthiest men in the world and an inventor of such devices as the pneumatic walkway, a bicycle brake, a flying machine, and an internal combustion engine. He died on the doomed Titanic voyage. S. M. Stirling is the author of such novels as Island in the Sea of Time, The Peshawar Lancers, Conquistador, and The Domination.
- Author(s)John Jacob Astor
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2003
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleBison Frontiers of Imagination
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Note10 illustrations, 3 tables
- Weight341 g
- Width3226 mm
- Height4852 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Introduction byS. M. Sterling
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.