Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.29Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by oxfam_f3728_wallingford
- Est. delivery by 27 Sep
Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA car hurtles down the driveway of a luxury villa in Switzerland. The driver is a young woman, Lucia Bernardi. Inside the house, police find the body of her lover. The dead man, an Iraqi refugee, has been tortured and killed and Lucia has vanished into hiding.
- Author BiographyERIC AMBLER (1909-1998) is widely regarded as the greatest writer of suspense stories in the English language, and as the inventor of the modern political thriller. His first novel was published in 1936 and he rapidly established a reputation as a thriller writer of extraordinary depth and originality. Ambler was described by John Le Carre as 'the source on which we all draw'. He was also an Oscar-nominated Hollywood scriptwriter.
- Author(s)Eric Ambler
- PublisherThe British Library Publishing Division
- Date of Publication01/05/2016
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleBritish Library Thriller Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe British Library Publishing Division
- Width130 mm
- Height190 mm
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £9.94Trending at £14.12
- £4.79Trending at £8.79
- £9.45Trending at £12.99
- £4.79Trending at £7.99
- £4.55Trending at £8.99
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £4.95Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.