Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.08Trending at £6.72
About this product
- Author(s)Therese Jacobs-Stewart
- PublisherHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Date of Publication30/04/2016
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Weight204 g
- Width134 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Author BiographyTherese Jacobs-Stewart, a licensed psychotherapist for more than thirty-five years, was among the pioneers in recognizing the similarity between Twelve Step recovery programs and the ancient Buddhist path of mindfulness. Her books integrate meditative practices with the latest research in psychology and neuroscience, offering new insights into what it means to live fully-body, mind, and spirit-in the here and now. A noted lecturer and retreat leader, Therese is a recognized expert in contemplative meditation techniques and compassion-based cognitive psychotherapy and is the author of Paths Are Made by Walking: Practical Steps for Attaining Serenity (2003) and Mindfulness and the 12 Steps (2010).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.