All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating, engaged account of a country on the brink of change.
- Author BiographyAndrew MacGregor Marshall is a journalist, political risk consultant and corporate investigator, focusing mainly on Southeast Asia. He spent seventeen years as a correspondent for Reuters, covering conflicts in, among others, Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan, and political upheaval in Thailand. Marshall resigned from Reuters 2011 after the news agency refused to publish his analysis of leaked US cables illuminating the role played by Thailand's monarchy in the political conflict that has engulfed the kingdom. A fugitive from Thai law as a result of his journalism about the royal family, he now lives in Sydney and works as head of news for Greenpeace Australia.
- Author(s)Andrew MacGregor-Marshall
- PublisherZed Books Ltd
- Date of Publication15/11/2015
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleAsian Arguments
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintZed Books Ltd
- Weight295 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine129 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £13.00Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £10.84
- £8.00Trending at £8.79
- £9.69Trending at £10.96
- £7.51Trending at £9.93
- £7.62Trending at £7.75
- £3.59Trending at £4.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.