All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSet in the 1880s, this portrait of life in the crofts and farmtowns of northeast Scotland relates the changes in rural life that slowly destroy a community. It tells of the bitter struggle that develops between a heartlessly self-centred laird and his poverty-stricken crofters.
- Author(s)David Kerr Cameron
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication10/11/1988
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleFlamingo S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date16/08/1991
- Weight160 g
- Width130 mm
- Height190 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £3.00Trending at £4.48
- £5.10Trending at £7.15
- £7.61Trending at £7.76
- £21.95Trending at £22.74
- £15.00Trending at £16.53
- £2.59Trending at £2.85
- £4.99Trending at £8.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.