All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn unprecedented examination of the historical content of films depicting the medieval period from the 11th to the 15th centuries. Historians increasingly feel the need to weigh in on popular depictions of the past, since so much of the public's
- Author BiographyJohn Aberthreceived his Ph.D. in medieval history from Cambridge University in England and teaches history at several colleges in Vermont. He is author of From the Brink of the Apocalypse: Confronting Famine, War, Plague, and Death in the Later Middle Ages , also published by Routledge.
- Author(s)John Aberth
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/08/2003
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Note30 colour illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.86Trending at £4.93
- £5.47Trending at £5.56
- £28.00Trending at £33.90
- £15.99Trending at £21.70
- £42.41Trending at £64.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.