CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £30.00Trending at £37.44
- £12.50Trending at £13.93
- £24.67Trending at £25.35
- £11.79Trending at £14.88
- £9.69Trending at £9.96
- £4.95Trending at £8.80
- £9.94Trending at £13.13
About this product
- DescriptionFrench ambassadorial reports from England from 1560-2, providing a fresh perspective on the court and international politics under Elizabeth I.
- Author BiographyDavid Potter obtained his doctorate from the University of Cambridge, held a research fellowship at Emmanuel College, and has taught at the University of Kent, where he is Reader in French History. He specialises in early modern French history, especially Anglo-French relations.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- Language(s)English & French
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCamden Fifth Series
- Series Part/Volume Number45
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight420 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byDavid Potter
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.