CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionProvides students with guidance in performing food analysis experiments, analysing data and reporting their findings. It covers the basic principles of analytical procedures and techniques commonly used to provide information about the chemical composition, structure and physical properties of food materials.
- Author BiographyDr Shalini Sehgal is currently working as an Associate Professor in the Department of Food Technology at Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences, University of Delhi, India. She holds a Doctorate from NationalDairy Research Institute (N.D.R.I), Karnal and is the recipient of the Best Teacher Award by the Directorateof Higher Education, Government of Delhi. She has 18 years of experience in the field of education and hasbeen associated with various academic and research projects. Food Chemistry has been her area of work.She has also developed a number of low cost new food products utilizing the traditional grains,underutilized plant species and by products of food industry.
- Author(s)Shalini Sehgal
- PublisherI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.