All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne Sunday, Jess Hall watches in horror as his autistic brother is smothered during a healing service in the mountains of North Carolina. The violence that follows must be untangled by a local sheriff with his own tragic past. This title tells a story about cruelty and innocence, and the failure of religion and family to protect a child.
- Author BiographyWiley Cash is a native of western North Carolina, a region that features prominently in his fiction. This is his first novel, and was inspired by a true story. He and his wife live in West Virginia where he teaches fiction writing and American literature. A Land more Kind than Home is the winner of the CWA John Creasey Award for Best First Novel 2102. Find out more at www.wileycash.com.
- PrizesWinner of CWA John Creasey (New Blood) Dagger 2012.
- Author(s)Wiley Cash
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication29/03/2012
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date19/08/2014
- Weight546 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.93
- £4.66Trending at £4.86
- £4.77Trending at £4.91
- £9.48Trending at £10.58
- £4.77Trending at £5.38
- £4.59Trending at £5.58
- £4.77Trending at £5.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.