All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction that shows small landowners how to practice sustainable forestry on their land, whether they have 1 or 100 acres. It also shows them how to manage woodlands to maintain their appearance and value, improve wildlife habitat and tree health, and create income from sustainable timber harvests and other cash crops.
- Author(s)Ann Larkin Hansen,Dennis L. Waterman,Mike Severson
- PublisherStorey Publishing LLC
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationNorth Adams
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStorey Publishing LLC
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.54
- £13.79Trending at £19.11
- £19.26Trending at £26.15
- £8.82Trending at £12.48
- £11.31Trending at £12.32
- £11.54Trending at £15.30
- £16.94Trending at £21.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.