All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents highly convincing evidence amounting to proof for the existence of the afterlife. It shows that after investigating the evidence some of the most brilliant men and women, scientists and others came to the conclusion that we all survive death.
- Author BiographyVictor James Zammit, B.A (Psych) M.A.(History) LL.B, Ph.D., is a retired attorney of the Supreme Court of the New South Wales and the High Court of Australia. In his work as a lawyer, Victor became a 'professional skeptic' since he was never in a position to believe anyone unless there was evidence to support their claims. He feels that he has a comparative advantage over most skeptics when dealing with afterlife evidence because of his professional expertise in knowing what technically constitutes admissible evidence and his formal qualifications in scientific method and psychology. Wendy Zammit B.A.(Psych) Syd. Univ., M.A.(UNSW), Dip Ed.(Syd. Univ.) is Victor's long time partner in afterlife research and in life. Wendy worked for a number of years as a professional psychologist / counselor before transferring to adult education. Their interest in the afterlife began in 1990 when Victor began having psychic/ mediumistic experiences. They began an intensive research program which eventually led them to physical mediumship. They experienced materializations on more than 200 occasions and regularly talked with materialized entities including their own close relatives from the afterlife. Since 2001 and Victor and Wendy have maintained a website www.victorzammit.com which makes available scientific and objective evidence on the afterlife free of charge and has been viewed by over a million visitors. Every Friday they send out a weekly Afterlife Report containing the latest research to many thousands of subscribers in more than 70 countries.
- Author(s)Victor Zammit,Wendy Zammit
- PublisherWhite Crow Books
- Date of Publication14/05/2013
- GenrePsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Place of PublicationGuildford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWhite Crow Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.