A Lawyer's Handbook for Enforcing Foreign Judgments in the United States and Abroad by Robert E. Lutz (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £56.58Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £9.99Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by jnc_incorporated
- Est. delivery by 29 Nov
All listings for this product
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £6.00Trending at £8.99
- £28.12Trending at £29.35
- £40.79Trending at £41.27
- £32.31Trending at £33.08
- £36.75Trending at £45.55
- £29.49Trending at £30.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2007 book assists lawyers in navigating the procedures and strategies in enforcing foreign judgments.
- Author BiographyRobert E. Lutz is Professor of Law at Southwestern University School of Law in Los Angeles, California. He has held the Treusch and Buchalter Chairs at the law school and teaches a wide range of public international law, international commercial law and dispute-resolution subjects. He is a member of the American Law Institute, the Pacific Council on International Policy (affiliate of the Council on Foreign Relations), and a Fellow of the American Bar Foundation. He arbitrates public international and private international commercial disputes, and actively serves on NAFTA binational arbitration panels and is a listed panelist for the World Trade Organization. He has authored numerous articles, books and legislation including a leading textbook which he co-authored called International Environment Law & Policy (Aspen, 1998).
- Author(s)Robert E. Lutz
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1100 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.