Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at how a teacher establishes her classroom as a collaborative learning community, how she plans curriculum and instruction that features powerful ideas and applications to life outside of school, and how, working within this context, she motivates her students to learn with a sense of purpose and thoughtful self-regulation.
- Author BiographyJere Brophy (deceased) was University Distinguished Professor of Teacher Education and Educational Psychology, Michigan State University. Janet Alleman is Professor of Teacher Education, Michigan State University. Barbara Knighton is an Early Elementary Educator, Waverly Community Schools & Winans Elementary School, Michigan.
- Author(s)Barbara Knighton,Janet Alleman,Jere Brophy
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication18/06/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Note6 black & white tables
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.