All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.30Trending at £8.99
- £34.43Trending at £40.99
- £25.45Trending at £26.01
- £297.81Trending at £371.82
- £38.74Trending at £43.08
- £169.67Trending at £230.51
- £39.79Trending at £47.87
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for every trademark practitioner's library, this title presents a practical treatment of US Trademark Trial and Appeal Board Proceedings (TTAB).
- Author BiographyJonathan Hudis is a partner with Oblon, Spivak, McClelland, Maier & Neustadt, LLP, in Alexandria, Virginia, where he practices trademark, copyright, unfair competition, and trade secrets law.
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication10/06/2014
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight799 g
- Width178 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJonathan Hudis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.