All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.82
- £25.45Trending at £26.58
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £17.99Trending at £19.52
- £7.47Trending at £8.11
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.71
About this product
- DescriptionBuild the science, maths and quality of written communication skills you need to succeed at A Level Physics for all the main exam boards. This book explains over 35 key skills in detail and is packed with questions as well as answers, hints and tips to help develop a thorough understanding.
- Author BiographyIan Galloway is an experienced Physics teacher, international educational consultant and author. He has over 30 years of teaching experience in both UK and international schools as well as colleges and was Head of Science for the majority of his teaching career. After leaving teaching full time, Ian ran the University of Southampton science PGCE programme and now combines teaching at a sixth form college with training teachers, as well as writing. He is a past national chair of the Association for Science Education and worked for the former Qualification and Curriculum Authority in the UK as a Physics A Level exam reviewer.
- Author(s)Ian Galloway
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication21/03/2014
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleA Level Skills
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Weight210 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.