Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.95Trending at £6.29
- £4.88Trending at £5.98
- £4.04Trending at £7.67
- £6.97Trending at £8.93
- £4.45Trending at £6.98
- £6.45Trending at £8.99
- £10.00Trending at £10.52
About this product
- DescriptionThe paperback edition brings the discussion of treatment options and research thoroughly up to date.
- Author BiographyJoel Havemann is an editor at the Washington bureau of the Los Angeles Times.
- Author(s)Joel Havemann
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication12/02/2004
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note12 Line drawings, black and white
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Foreword byStephen G. Reich
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.