All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the experienced leader or the mid-career professional hoping for a promotion to a recent grad applying for a first internship, this book provides museum professionals, both experts and novices, with information for reaching their career goals. Providing advice, practical tips, and personal stories, it spans an array of museum disciplines.
- Author BiographyGreg Stevens has run the American Alliance of Museums' Professional Development program since 2007, addressing career, management and leadership development, professional skills-building, and mentoring for the museum field. Wendy Luke is the founder of The HR Sage and has twenty years experience working with museums solving their toughest people problems.
- PublisherAmerican Association of Museums
- Date of Publication12/04/2013
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Association of Museums
- Weight553 g
- Width179 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byGreg (Greg S.) Stevens,Gregory D. Stevens,Wendy Luke
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.91
- £4.37Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £3.02Trending at £3.99
- £8.79Trending at £10.35
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.