CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.94
- £8.66Trending at £8.79
- £12.06Trending at £12.26
- £7.07Trending at £9.98
- £7.33Trending at £7.72
- £7.33Trending at £9.99
- £7.78Trending at £8.94
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together short stories, lectures, essays, op-ed pieces, interviews, and excerpts from her longer fiction and non fiction, A Lillian Smith Reader offers the first comprehensive collection of her work and a compelling introduction to one of the South's most important writers.
- Author BiographyMargaret Rose gladney is professor emerita of American Studies at the University of Alabama. She is the editor of How Am I to Be Heard?: The Letters of Lillian Smith. Lisa Hodgens is a professor of English at Piedmont College.
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note16 b&w photos
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Edited byLisa Hodgens,Margaret Rose Gladney
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.