All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £6.36Trending at £6.94
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionBy emphasizing the dramatic results that investments in AIDS treatments in Africa can bring, this book provides lessons to nations about scaling up their own treatment responses, hope to individuals and communities confronted with the often devastating impact of AIDS, and inspiration to the international HIV/AIDS community.
- Author BiographyPhyllis J. Kanki is Professor of Immunology and Infectious Diseases at the Harvard School of Public Health and Director, AIDS Prevention Initiative in Nigeria, Boston, Massachusetts. Richard Marlink is Professor of the Practice of Public Health at the Harvard School of Public Health.
- Author(s)Phyllis J. Kanki,Richard Marlink
- PublisherHarvard Center for Population and Development Studies
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleHarvard Series on Population and Development Studies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Center for Population and Development Studies
- Content Note40 colour illustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.