CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.86Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.50Trending at £7.19
- £6.10Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionCarlos M.N. Eire's deeply innovative publications have helped to shape new fields of study of the Reformation, intertwining social, intellectual, cultural, and religious history to reveal how, lived beliefs had real and profound implications for social and political life in early modern Europe. Reflecting these themes.
- Author BiographyEmily Michelson, University of St Andrews, UK, Scott Taylor, Siena College, USA, and Mary Noll Venables, independent scholar, Ireland.
- Author(s)Scott K. Taylor
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitleSt Andrews Studies in Reformation History
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 1 b&w illustration
- Weight662 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byEmily Michelson,Mary Noll Venables
- Series Edited byProfessor Euan Cameron,Professor Bruce Gordon,Dr. Bridget Heal,Professor Roger A. Mason,Professor Amy Nelson Burnett,Dr. Andrew Pettegree,Professor Kaspar Von Greyerz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.