All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a Greek history that deals with various works of Hellenic literature that are of interest to contemporary readers. This book follows the history of Greece down through the centuries as the writer records it. It describes the political atmosphere in the nation and the advances in the other arts that influenced literature.
- Author BiographyRobert Flaceliere, born in 1904, joined the French School of Archaeology at Athens in 1925. He did active fieldwork, especially studying the inscriptions at the Temple of Apollo in Delphi. He was Professor of Greek at Lyons University and at the Sorbonne and was also Principal at the Ecole Normale Superieure. He is the author of many works on Greek literature, history and archaeology including Daily Life in Greece at the Time of Pericles, Greek Oracles, and Love in Ancient Greece.
- Author(s)Robert Flaceliere
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.