Save on Law
- £14.24Trending at £14.52
- £31.10Trending at £33.24
- £9.62Trending at £14.99
- £27.58Trending at £31.00
- £28.33Trending at £29.90
- £32.07Trending at £33.29
- £5.50Trending at £6.33
About this product
- DescriptionEducates litigators, judges, criminalists, and students about various aspects of the use of DNA evidence in criminal and civil trials. This book includes discussions of the molecular biological basis for the tests, essential laboratory practices, probability theory and mathematical calculations.
- Author(s)Paula Wulff,Robert G. Flanders,Ron C. Michaelis
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2008
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrated; Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight1260 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.