All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to the basics of good manners, from meeting and greeting people to proper telephone and mealtime behavior.
- Author BiographyEmilie Barnes is the author of 70 books, including 101 Ways to Clean Out the Clutter; Heal My Heart, Lord; and 15 Minutes Alone with God. Emilie and her husband, Bob, are also the founders of More Hours in My Day time-management seminars. Biography Coming Soon Michal Sparks' artwork can be found throughout the home-furnishings industry in textiles, gift items, dinnerware, and more. She is the artist for Words of Comfort for Times of Loss, When Someone you Love Has Cancer and A Simple Gift of Comfort. She and her family live in New Jersey. Connect with Michal at www.ACleverSpark.com.
- Author(s)Emilie Barnes
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/1998
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Michal Sparks
- Reading AgeFrom 3
Most relevant reviews
- eve-mag11 May, 2017by
It's never late to learn even for an adult!
This book has been fantastic and my kids love it very much. We read it before bed or sometimes in the day. It is a great way to instil manners and shape their sweet little minds to behave appropriately and polite
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.77Trending at £4.83
- £4.77Trending at £5.00
- £4.44Trending at £4.72
- £7.70Trending at £8.41
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £10.68Trending at £11.19
- £7.99Trending at £9.99