All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £13.79Trending at £18.90
- £23.48Trending at £24.47
- £20.52Trending at £21.08
- £19.26Trending at £25.89
- £9.27Trending at £11.68
- £17.34Trending at £22.44
- £17.42Trending at £24.93
About this product
- DescriptionHere is a comprehensive and compelling volume that assembles some of the world's leading Arctic scientists to present the current state of knowledge on the physical and biological characteristics of Hudson Bay, and its uncertain future.
- Date of Publication06/05/2010
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note10 Tables, black and white; XVI, 308 p.
- Weight708 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byLisa L. Loseto,Mark L. Mallory,Steven H. Ferguson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.