Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.17Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 26 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £6.02Trending at £6.29
- £5.85Trending at £5.95
- £4.75Trending at £5.59
- £4.95Trending at £5.51
- £4.15Trending at £4.69
- £4.59Trending at £4.67
- £3.73Trending at £6.98
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Collector's Library series, this title includes an Afterword, brief biography of the author and a further reading list.
- Author BiographyFrances Hodgson Burnett was born in Manchester, England, in 1849, the third of five children. When her father died in 1853 the family was plunged into poverty, and the young Fanny began writing to escape the grim realities of life. In 1865 the family moved to America where she met her future husband, Dr Swann Burnett. Her book Little Lord Fauntleroy was published in 1886 and was an instant success, launching a career that would produce over forty books. It was followed by the publication of A Little Princess in book form in 1905 and The Secret Garden in 1911. Frances Hodgson Burnett died in 1924.
- Author(s)Frances Hodgson Burnett
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Collector's Library
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width100 mm
- Height157 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.