Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJames and Ruth Rendell, Charles Todd writes novels that transcend genre. A Long Shadow proves that statement true beyond the shadow of a doubt.
- Author BiographyCharles Todd is the New York Times bestselling author of the Inspector Ian Rutledge mysteries, the Bess Crawford mysteries, and two stand-alone novels. A mother-and-son writing team, they live on the East Coast.
- Author(s)Charles Todd
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication25/10/2011
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleInspector Ian Rutledge Mysteries
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow Paperbacks
- Weight281 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.65Trending at £8.98
- £4.46Trending at £8.16
- £4.99Trending at £8.98
- £3.35Trending at £6.57
- £8.27Trending at £9.99
- £4.95Trending at £7.67
- £6.50Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.