All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of the William Hill Sports Book of the Year
- Author BiographySimon Hughes won four championship medals with Middlesex between 1980 and 1991. He retired in 1994 to write for the Daily Telegraph and commentate for TV. He is the author of one previous book, From Minor to Major.
- PrizesWinner of William Hill Sports Book of the Year 1997.
- Author(s)Simon Hughes
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication02/04/1998
- GenreBiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight260 g
- Width144 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.