All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Loving Approach to Dementia Care is a special guide, filled with respect, calmness, creativity-and love.
- Author BiographyLaura Wayman holds an associate in arts degree in gerontology and is a certified Social Services Designee. She has over a decade of experience in and a strong dedication to quality aging. She is the resident dementia expert and grant writer for Seniors First, a nonprofit organization that helps seniors live independently; the CEO of The Dementia Whisperers; and a sought-after speaker on issues of aging.
- Author(s)Laura Wayman
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication14/06/2011
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleA 36-Hour Day Book
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Weight158 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.23Trending at £14.74
- £6.99Trending at £7.18
- £7.32Trending at £7.45
- £8.39Trending at £9.96
- £7.79Trending at £9.71
- £9.40Trending at £9.74
- £10.43Trending at £11.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.