Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £66.59Trending at £105.85
- £7.42Trending at £7.76
- £2.99Trending at £3.99
- £17.18Trending at £17.62
- £16.77Trending at £27.08
- £4.74Trending at £4.99
- £19.35Trending at £27.12
About this product
- DescriptionMaldivian (also known as Divehi) is spoken on the Maldive Islands located off the southwest tip of India in the Indian Ocean. This Maldivian-English Dictionary consists of 5000 individual entries.
- Author BiographyChristopher Reynolds received his BA degree in 1948 from Oxford University. He was Lecturer in Sinhalese at the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, between 1953-87. After spending four months in the capital city of Male, he made a special study of the Maldivian language (Dihevi) in 1967, before the country was generally open to foreigners.
- Author(s)Christopher Reynolds
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/04/2003
- GenreBilingual Dictionaries
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight907 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.