All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.94
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £60.00
- £7.72Trending at £7.87
- £5.62Trending at £9.03
About this product
- DescriptionTo stay on top, companies need to do more than just tread water - they need to grow. And that means that their employees need to develop and improve their skills at the same pace. This manual guides executives through various steps of the coaching process, from problem solving to developing accountability.
- Author BiographyBrina Emerson and Anne Loehr (Washington, D.C.) are certified executive coaches and cofounders of Safaris for the Soul, leadership development retreats in Kenya, Patagonia, and Iceland.
- Author(s)Ann Loehr,Brian Emerson
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleAgency/Distributed
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notediagrams
- Weight840 g
- Width59 mm
- Height90 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.