Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £20.29
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionManagers at all levels are constantly challenged to do more with fewer employees, to motivate diverse groups of people, and to face up to tough people problems in their workforces. An important key to managers' success is accomplishing these goals while protecting themselves and their companies from legal liability.
- Author BiographyDana M. Muir is associate professor of business law at the University of Michigan Business School, where she teaches in executive education and the UMBS M.B.A. program. She was recently appointed delegate to the White House and Congressional National Savings Summits. Previously, she spent nine years in human resources at the Chrysler Corporation and practiced law at two large firms.
- Author(s)Dana M. Muir
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication16/04/2003
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleJ-B-UMBS Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight298 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.