All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers guidelines to help students understand how to write, cite, and formally submit research writing. This title provides an overview of citation practices with detailed information on the two main scholarly citation styles, an array of source types with contemporary examples, and detailed guidance on citing online resources.
- Author BiographyKate L. Turabian (1893-1987) was the graduate school dissertation secretary at the University of Chicago from 1930 to 1958. She is also the author of The Student's Guide to Writing College Papers. Wayne C. Booth (1921-2005) was the George M. Pullman Distinguished Service Professor Emeritus in English Language and Literature at the University of Chicago. His many books include The Rhetoric of Fiction and For the Love of It: Amateuring and Its Rivals. Gregory G. Colomb (1951-2011) was professor of English at the University of Virginia and the author of Designs on Truth: The Poetics of the Augustan Mock-Epic. He is coauthor, with Wayne C. Booth and Joseph M. Williams, of the best-selling guide The Craft of Research. Joseph M. Williams (1933-2008) was professor in the Department of English Language and Literature at the University of Chicago and the author of Style: Toward Clarity and Grace.
- Author(s)Kate L. Turabian
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication05/04/2013
- Series TitleChicago Guides to Writing, Editing and Publishing
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note1 halftone, 42 line drawings, 12 tables
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Revised byWayne C. Booth,Gregory G. Colomb,Joseph M. Williams
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.