All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA 'Gen Y' Gatsby - shy poet Jim falls for motorbike-riding oil heiress Adrienne amid the high-rise canyons of downtown Tulsa. Jim Praley is home from college, ready to unlock Tulsa's secrets. Adrienne, a high-school dropout with a penthouse apartment, takes a curious interest in Jim. Through her eyes, he will rediscover his home town.
- Author BiographyBenjamin Lytal has written for numerous publications, including the Wall Street Journal, the London Review of Books and the Nation. Originally from Tulsa, he currently lives in Berlin. A Map of Tulsa is his first novel.
- Author(s)Banjamin Lytal
- PublisherAnd Other Stories
- Date of Publication04/03/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationHigh Wycombe
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnd Other Stories
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £38.30Trending at £52.00
- £4.69Trending at £4.90
- £4.69Trending at £4.75
- £4.88Trending at £6.99
- £4.45Trending at £6.28
- £4.95Trending at £6.99
- £4.90Trending at £6.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.