Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.04Trending at £9.29
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.39
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the most important harbors and anchorages of the Baja California peninsula by charts, maps, satellite imagery and photos. In this book, the history of each of those places is developed by recording, in chronological order, the most important ships to have touched that anchorage.
- Author BiographyEd Vernon's many visits to Baja since 1976 led first to his researching and writing about the peninsula's missions in his Las Misiones Antiguas followed seven years later by his current book A Maritime History of Baja California. A retired businessman, Ed lives in Santa Barbara with his wife Barbara. Rodney J. Taylor is professor of English and a historic nautical artifact collector.
- PublisherViejo Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2010
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViejo Press
- Content Note19 colour plates, 221 colour photographs, 15 halftones, 6 line drawings, 12 maps
- Weight1783 g
- Width279 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.