All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.53Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.96
- £10.99Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.50
About this product
- DescriptionAn entertaining collection of 208 accessible yet challenging mathematical puzzles, designed to appeal to problem solvers at many different levels.
- Author BiographyMark I. Krusemeyer is a Professor of Mathematics at Carleton College, Minnesota. George T. Gilbert is an Associate Professor of Mathematics at Texas Christian University. Loren C. Larson is an Emeritus Professor of Mathematics at St Olaf College, Minnesota.
- Author(s)George T. Gilbert,Loren C. Larson,Mark I. Krusemeyer
- PublisherMathematical Association of America
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMAA Problem Book Series
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMathematical Association of America
- Weight580 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.