All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.56
- £20.95Trending at £21.65
- £22.95Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £40.79
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £20.65Trending at £21.48
About this product
- DescriptionBuild paper polygons and discover how systematic paper folding reveals exciting patterns and relationships between seemingly unconnected branches of mathematics.
- Author BiographyPeter Hilton is Distinguished Professor Emeritus in the Department of Mathematical Sciences at the State University of New York (SUNY), Binghamton. Jean Pedersen is Professor of Mathematics and Computer Science at Santa Clara University, California. Sylvie Donmoyer is a professional artist and freelance illustrator.
- PrizesWinner of A Choice Outstanding Academic Title 2011.
- Author(s)Jean Pedersen,Peter Hilton
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/07/2010
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note175 b/w illus.
- Weight620 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sylvie Donmoyer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.