All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £144.99
- £46.55Trending at £57.36
- £43.36Trending at £45.90
- £14.44Trending at £15.86
- £23.65Trending at £26.09
- £17.91Trending at £18.14
- £12.83Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionThe book develops the Dempster-Shafer Theory with regard to the reliability of reasoning with uncertain arguments. Of particular interest here is the development of a new synthesis and the integration of logic and probability theory. The reader benefits from a new approach to uncertainty modeling which extends classical probability theory.
- Author(s)Juerg Kohlas,Paul-Andre Monney
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication20/06/1995
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems
- Series Part/Volume Number425
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note9 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 422 p. 9 illus.
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.