Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.07Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a collection of MatLab programs and exercises to accompany a third semester course in multivariable calculus. This book introduces numerical procedures such as numerical differentiation, numerical integration and Newton's method in several variables, to help students to tackle realistic problems. It shows how to use MatLab effectively.
- Author(s)Jeffery Cooper
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight570 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.