All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.19
- £15.41Trending at £17.08
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive, must-have handbook of matrix methods with a unique emphasis on statistical applications This timely book, A Matrix Handbook for Statisticians, provides a comprehensive, encyclopedic treatment of matrices as they relate to both statistical concepts and methodologies.
- Author BiographyGeorge A. F. Seber, PhD, is Emeritus Professor in the Department of Statistics at The University of Auckland in New Zealand. A Fellow of the New Zealand Royal Society, he is the author or coauthor of several books, including Nonlinear Regression, Multivariate Observations, Adaptive Sampling, Chance Encounters, and Linear Regression Analysis, Second Edition, all published by Wiley. Dr. Seber's research interests have included statistical ecology, genetics, epidemiology, and adaptive sampling.
- Author(s)George A. F. Seber
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/12/2007
- Series TitleWiley Series in Probability and Statistics
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Note, black & white illustrations, black & white line drawings
- Weight952 g
- Width157 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.