All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the neglected art of statutory interpretation. This book argues that it is incompatible with democratic government to allow the meaning of a statute to be determined by what the judges think the lawgivers meant rather than by what the legislature actually promulgated.
- Author BiographyAntonin Scalia (1936-2016) was an associate justice of the U.S. Supreme Court for three decades.
- Author(s)Antonin Scalia
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication27/07/1998
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleThe University Center for Human Values Series
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight257 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byAmy Gutmann
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.92
- £8.20Trending at £10.35
- £9.51Trending at £10.11
- £10.43Trending at £11.80
- £24.99Trending at £33.59
- £9.08Trending at £10.46
- £5.21Trending at £5.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.