Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £5.69+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.81Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 2 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTheseus, duke of Athens is preparing for his marriage when Hermia, and her father, Egeus, burst into his court and beg for Theseus' judgment regarding whom Hermia, Egeus', daughter, should marry. Theseus tells Hermia she must marry Demetrius, even though she really loves Lysander. At nightfall, the two lovers run off to the forest to be married...
- Author BiographyThe career path of Nel Yomtov has taken him from the halls of Marvel Comics, as an editor, writer, and colorist, to the world of toy development. He then became editorial and art director at a children's nonfiction book publisher, and now Nel is a writer and editor of books, websites, and comics for children. A harmonica-honking blues enthusiast, Nel lives in New York with his wife, Nancy. They have a son, Jess. Aburtov has worked in the comic book industry for more than 11 years. In that time, he has illustrated popular characters like Wolverine, Iron Man, Blade, and the Punisher. Recently, Aburtov started his own illustration studio called Graphikslava. He lives in Monterrey, Mexico, with his daughter, Ilka, and his beloved wife. Aburtov enjoys spending his spare time with family and friends. Fares Maese is a graphic designer and illustrator. He has worked as a colorist for Marvel Comics, and as a concept artist for the card and role-playing games Pathfinder and Warhammer. Fares loves spending time playing video games with his Graphikslava comrades, and he's an awesome drum player. Berenice Muniz is a graphic designer and illustrator from Monterrey, Mexico. In the past, she has done work for publicity agencies, art exhibitions, and she's even created her own webcomic. These days, Berenice is devoted to illustrating comics as part of the Graphikslava crew. In her spare time, Bere loves to draw, read manga, watch animated movies, play videogames, and kill zombies.
- Author(s)William Shakespeare
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- GenreChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleShakespeare Graphics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Out-of-print date22/05/2017
- Width146 mm
- Height210 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jesus Aburtov,Berenice Muniz
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in Comics & Graphic Novels
Save on Comics & Graphic Novels
- £18.92Trending at £19.95
- £24.99Trending at £25.84
- £10.14Trending at £13.82
- £6.67Trending at £7.98
- £6.54Trending at £7.98
- £7.09Trending at £8.99
- £4.43Trending at £4.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.